- 2 tbs boiling water
- 1 tsp bicarbonate of soda
- 125g butter, melted, cooled
- 2 tbs maple syrup
- 220g (2 cups) natural muesli
- 150g (3/4 cup, firmly packed) brown sugar
- 150g (1 cup) plain flour
- Preheat oven to 180°C. Line 2 large baking trays with non-stick baking paper.
- Combine the water and bicarbonate of soda in a medium jug. Add the melted butter and maple syrup and stir to combine.
- Place the muesli, brown sugar and flour in a large mixing bowl. Pour in butter mixture and use a wooden spoon to mix until well combined.
- Place teaspoonsful of the mixture onto the lined trays about 5cm apart.
- Bake in preheated oven for 10-12 minutes or until golden. Stand on baking trays for 5 minutes before transferring to a wire rack to cool. Repeat with the remaining mixture.